Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Blog

I have finally made a start on my blog. It has taken me all morning just to start writing this, not to mention the six months my blog has sat here in blogworld empty, lol. My name is Kerry and I live in Toowoomba, QLD, Australia. I am a primitive crafter, but do enjoy dabbling in various crafts, but dolls are my passion. Through my blog journey, you will see different things I make, swap projects I participate in and various things for sale. Generally, you will be able to have a sticky beak into my life and the things I love. Please be patient while I work on this blog, am a bit of a computer dumb bum and may muck up stuff as I go along, lol. I share my life with my husband Les, daughter Danielle, my dog Sam and my galah, Sid. I have also discovered, it's not easy writing about yourself. Take care.

Kerry xxx

No comments: